Geoscientists, Reservoir, Facility and Drilling Engineers as well as fresh graduate Production Engineers.
This course stresses the production technology required to effectively develop and operate an asset, and the role of production engineering in a multi-discipline development project.
- Role and Tasks of Production Technology
- Completion Design
- Inflow and Outflow Performance
- Sand Control
- Artificial Lift Systems (gas lift, ESP, beam-pump, PCP)
- Formation Damage and Well Stimulation
- Field Surveillance and Data
- Production System Optimization