Job Code : 3321
Years Of Experience : 0-3
Job Description :
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
• Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
• Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
• Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
• Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
• See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Job Requirements :
• Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role.
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Creativity and commercial awareness.
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field.