Production Log Analysis
Petrophysicists, petroleum and reservoir engineers, production engineers, technical supervisors and those interested in understanding the use and applications of production logs.
This course aims to explain what production logs can provide. Each logging tool sensor principles, response, measurements, areas of applications and analyses are covered.
- Introduction to all conventional production logging sensors (principles,
- data acquisition and quality control)
- Selection of sensors, tool configuration and measurements
- Flow profile definition (single-phase, two and three phase fluid flow)
- Thermal neutron decay
- Formation and borehole sigma for saturation evaluation (time lapse
- technique for saturation monitoring)
- Fluid front advance detection and monitoring