Integration of Seismic in Reservoirs Modeling
Reservoir geologists, geophysicists, and engineers who seek to know how seismic data can share in modeling their reservoirs.
The course aims to improve the understanding of how seismic methods can assist in developing and producing hydrocarbon from fields more profitably. Both lectures and practice sessions included in this course explains in a professional way the role of seismic data in reservoir description.
- Data needed for reservoir modeling
- Geological, petrophysical & engineering models
- Seismic methods applicable to reservoir studies
- How seismic methods change field models
- AVO and attribute analysis
- Deterministic and stochastic inversion models
- Using inverted seismic as external draft or collocated co-krigging in properties modeling
- Role of seismic inversion in reservoir modeling