Cased Hole Log Analysis
Petrophysicists, petroleum and reservoir engineers, production engineers, drilling engineers, technical supervisors and those interested in understanding the use of cased-hole logs.
This course explains what cased-hole surveys and production logs can provide and what they can’t, about what is happening in and around the well; including cement bond quality and reservoir isolation; completion and casing integrity and production/ injection flow profile. Each logging tool principles, response, measurements and analyses are treated separately.
- Introduction of all cased hole logging tools (principles and data acquisition)
- Cement bond logging for cement bond quality and zonal isolation
- Casing integrity and corrosion detection
- Conventional production logging sensors for flow profile definition
- Thermal neutron decay for through casing formation evaluation (saturation monitoring and by passed production)