Production, facilities and reservoir engineers and field and operations managers/supervisors.
In this course, the participants will learn, practice and apply the methods used to evaluate and analyze the performance of each of the various components of the production system and how to integrate those individual components to get the best results.
- Definition of Well Performance
- System Analysis of the Production System
- Hydrocarbon Phase Behaviour
- Reservoir Inflow Performance
- Tubing (Outflow Performance)
- Gradient or Pressure Traverse Curves
- Flow Maps and Correlations
- Temperature Modeling
- Surface Pressure Losses
- Completions Inflow Performance
- Computerized Well Performance –
- Prediction Programs
- Well Performance Sensitivity Study