Reservoir Engineering for Other Disciplines
Geoscientists, petrophysicists and fresh-graduate engineers who need to enhance their knowledge of the fundamentals of petroleum reservoirs engineering.
This course aims to provide participants with a general introduction to reservoir engineering. It helps geoscientists and other technical and non-technical people to understand the required data, limitation, usages and benefits of the engineers analysis and interpretation.
- Introduction to the physics of petroleum reservoirs
- Reservoir Rock properties
- Reservoir Fluid properties
- Reservoir Drive mechanisms
- Reserves evaluation and performance: volumetric, material balance, decline curves
- Introduction to well testing
- Concepts of reservoir simulation
- Introduction to Enhanced oil recovery techniques
- Field appraisal and development