Petroleum, production, reservoir, facility, drilling, and research engineers; geologists; field supervisors; and managers.
The course aims to explain to participants how to apply the procedures and techniques that increase production and cut operations costs. It focuses on planning and implementing well completions, workovers, simulation treatments and routine production operations with an efficiency that increases profits.
- Geological Considerations
- Reservoir Fundamentals
- Well Testing & Completions
- Inflow and Outflow
- Work over Fluids and Perforation
- Completion Equipments
- Production Logging
- Squeeze Cementing
- Work over & Formation Damage
- Surfactants, Paraffin and Asphaltene
- Rock Mechanics
- Hydraulic Fracturing & Sand Control
- Acidizing & Corrosion Control
- Scale deposition, removal and prevention