Petroleum Project Management
Exploration, production and management personnel interested in applying project management techniques to their operations.
This course aims to help participants make the best business decisions – decisions that lead to lowest project cost and meet goals. It covers the principles and application of project management to the upstream oil and gas business. Participants may bring details of their current projects so they can discuss and learn how to use these principles on their first day back on the job.
- What is a petroleum project?
- Project management processes
- Scheduling tools
- Project team members
- Project risk management
- Project evaluation
- Improvement of project qualities
- Communications, organization, tem management
- Case studies and exercises