Advanced Fracture Modeling
Senior geoscientists and reservoir engineers who wish to understand the characteristics of the fractured reservoirs and how to model them. Knowledge of the basics of modeling fractured reservoirs is essential to attend this course.
This course is designed to meet the requirements of those geoscientists and engineers who wish to get more experience in modeling fractured reservoirs. The course contains several case studies that are different in nature of problem, fracture drivers, and reservoir type. The technique of detecting the fractures from seismic will be discussed in the course.
- Problems with fractured reservoirs
- Fracture detection from Seismic
- Simulation strategies and model evaluation
- Use of dynamic data in fracture modeling
- Permeability estimation
- Discrete fracture network tecniques
- Case studies