Well Integrity Management
Overview:This intensive course is designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of well integrity management and risk assessment in producing assets. Based on the regulatory requirements and using real examples and exercises from around the world, this represents best practice integrity management within the oil and gas industry.
When to act with a well is a critical decision, both from a safety and economic perspective. A consistent approach to decision-making provides certainty within the organization, focusing effort, and spending wisely. The decision-making steps will be set out to ensure all critical aspects are captured consistently. Risk analysis approaches used by different organizations and examples of risk management and risk-ranking methods will be discussed.
Target Participants:This training is designed for:
- All levels of personnel involved in well production and drilling operations starting from Well Integrity, Drilling and Production.
- Engineers and Technicians to Well Integrity Managers, Drilling Managers.
- Well Engineering Discipline Specialists.
- Well Construction Controllers with direct responsibility for, or involvement in, the resources management with on-going or Engineers (in Drilling, Well Integrity, Well Intervention/Services, Reservoir Engineering, Production Operations etc.), whose jobs require them to.
- Completion Engineers, Production Technologists, Well Production Operations Engineers, and Well.
- Maintenance/Servicing Engineers who wish to enhance their current job effectiveness.
- Affiliate Technical Directors.
- Asset Manager.
- Petroleum Engineers.
- Production Technologists.
Objectives:By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the building blocks of a successful well integrity management program, annulus pressure management, the equipment items, their performance standards, field data collection requirements, and methodology for data analysis.
- Demonstrate the benefits of risk analysis, and share methods applied across the industry.
- Develop an approach to risk management.
- How do we “Make Wells Safer”. Learn about emerging technologies for well integrity problem diagnosis and new techniques tried for well repair.
- Define the basic elements of well integrity management training for field operators.
- Focus on well design elements that enhance or hinder well integrity status definition during the operating phase of the well life cycle.
- Illustrate the demonstrable benefits of well integrity management from field experience.
- Introduction & Major Incidents Review.
- Implications of Well Integrity Management.
- Introduction to Well Barriers.
- Lifecycle Well Integrity.
- Well Integrity Management System Elements.
- Well Barrier Elements Failure Modes & Mechanical Threats.
- Well Integrity Threats – Corrosion and Flow Assurance.
- Well Integrity Monitoring, Inspection and Testing.
- Well Integrity Risk Assessment.
- Annular Casing Pressure and Anomaly Management.